Glenside Lions Art Show - The Art Show is an annual event, held at the Burnside Ballroom and has been running successfully for over 3 decades. This year is its 30th anniversary. A wide selection of over 450 works of art will be on display.
Virtual Somers Art Fair held by Somers Primary School. The Somers Arts Fair — now in its 19th year — is held in the beautiful coastal village of Somers on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula. Our Arts Fairs were established in 2003 to highlight the wealth of talented artists and creative people in our community, to foster interest in various art forms and to bring the community together for a wonderful family-orientated day.
- Adelaide, SA: Walkerville Art Show - St Andrews School and Burnside Village Atrium
SALA Festival is an annual celebration of South Australian living visual artists. Held every August, thousands of artists exhibit in hundreds of venues throughout metropolitan and regional South Australia.
- Campbelltown Art House: theme: Music is the Trigger
- Pepper Street Art Centre: theme: Home
- Clare Art Show - The annual art exhibition is held in conjunction with the Clare Valley Gourmet Week, a popular event where local wineries and breweries showcase their produce with the regionally inspired cuisine. Bringing music, food, wine, art and local hospitality together all set in the beautiful Clare Valley and surrounds.
- Campbelltown Art Show - The 2021 Campbelltown Art Show and Sale is run in conjunction with The Rotary Club of Campbelltown and Campbelltown City Council and will be held over 9 days
- Flemington Art Show organised by the Rotary Club of Flemington Kensington District 9800. Judge: Gwendoline Krumins. Two pieces selected.
- Bendigo Rotary Easter Art Show organised by the Rotary Club of Bendigo.The show is the Rotary Club of Bendigo's principal fundraiser. Money raised from commission, patron numbers and sponsorship foes to many local, national and international projects that Rotary supports. Judge: Selection panel within the committee. Two pieces selected.
- Adelaide: 41st Victor Harbour Art Show is Australia’s largest outdoor art exhibition. It continues to break all records, with the sales of artwork in excess of $300,000, over 10,000 people attending the event over nine days viewing in excess of 1,400 paintings on display. - Judge: Rod Bax. two pieces selected
- New South Wales: Carlingford Community Virtual Art Show - Judge: Award Winning Artist Ken Done OAM.
- Victoria: Albert Park College Virtual Art Show - Judges: Lewis Miller -Artist; Melinda Martin - Director, Linden New Art Gallery; Lesley Melody, Artist & Curator; Jeanne Browne, APC Artist in Residence. Sold one artwork - Pretty Woman.
- Adelaide, SA: Walkerville Art Show - St Andrews School - Judge 'Mark Judd' a finalist in the Fleurieu Art Prize on six occasions and finalist for the Waterhouse Natural Science Prize.
- New South Wales: Twin Rivers Lions Virtual Art Shown- Judges: Jan Martin, Norm Neilson, Kate Shone.
- Victoria: Art Red Hill Virtual Art Show is regarded as the premier art show on the Mornington Peninsula.
August 2020: Attended the South Australian Living Artist Festival with the Campbelltown Art House. The theme for 2020 was 'Black and White'.
January 2020: 41st Victor Harbour Art Show is Australia’s largest outdoor art exhibition. It continues to break all records, with the sales of artwork in excess of $300,000, over 10,000 people attending the event over nine days viewing in excess of 1,400 paintings on display. Judge: Yvonne East
All my artworks on this site have been photographed by John Nieddu, a highly professional and skilled local photographer. For all your photography needs visit: https://johnnieddu.com.au/